Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Chicken Coop 2: Return of the nonexistent blogger

I think its pretty evident that the blogs been dead for.. well, quite a while really. A bad case of writer's block followed by loss of enthusiasm more or less ensured that I stayed away from posting crap(well, yes) on the blog for close to a year. Why I chose to "revive"(I'm being REALLY optimistic here when I say revive, for all you know, the next post will be well over 2 months later) the blog at the end of a 3-month long vacation when I could have posted regularly throughout is something that baffles even me.

A sudden urge to put my thoughts into words accompanied by increasing boredom resulted in my finally logging in and typing out a long overdue post. I didn't exactly think about what I was going to write about, I was hoping that the "sudden urge to put my thoughts into words" would result in wonderfully formed sentences just flowing from my fingertips but as I type more and more, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that I'm not really getting anywhere.. at all. So while I ponder over what I could possibly post about first, you may content yourself by reading Local Tea Party. But, please do return.. I need my readership. Even though you might be a random 80-year old from Fiji. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment